“The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
I’ve been nominated!!♥♥
Thank you so much to Book Stacker for my nominated me 🙂 its very nice, I still newbie in this book blogging, and being considered as a blogger is more than enough 🙂
So, these are the rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- Mention the rules in your post
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
10 facts about me!
- I recently dyed my hair to grey violet, but it FAILED, and turn out to be pink, and thanks god the pink already gone. (I don’t like pink hair on me)
- I barely 150 cm. (SHORT LEGS)
- I arranged my closet by colours.
- I haven’t read Harry Potter series.
- It’s hard for me to read romance genre.
- I’m 19
- I love Black ♥♥
- K-pop Lovers
- Very very very very moody person, but crazy most of the times.
- I’m a HUGE procrastinator 😉
My 10 questions from Book Stacker
What country do you call home?
What is your name and it’s meaning?
Dionna , my mom is a big fan of Celine Dion
Where is your favourite place to read?
Is there any book you’ve read which changed your view on life or had a huge impact on your thinking?
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Other than reading, what are your hobbies?
Listen to music, I plays piano (pop songs majorly) , I do love swimming (just don’t have time)
Do you like writing as much as you like reading?
I’m bad at writing
Why did you start a blog?
Oh wow, this question is a bit…
Well, from all my friends I’m the only who reads, and buy books like crazy, so I can’t express how I love books to them, they just don’t get it. And I feel, like I need to let my feelings about books to come out, so I started a blog, review some books, just to let people know what I think about those books, share some opinion to fellow readers out there. And I have so much fun doing this blogging, eventhough i’m not a professional blogger, and rather than reviewing , I was more like fangirling. Hahahaha
What fictional world/place would you like to visit?
I definitely want to visit Shadowhunters World ♥♥
Which book/book series would you like to see made into a film?
An Ember In The Ashes!! ♥
What’s your favourite country that you have visited and why?
My favorite country is Macau, its so beautiful, as soon as I got there I was speechless. No wonder it have the nickname “Las Vegas of Asia”.
It is so hard to find new blogger under 200 follower
- seashell’s story time
- wren and mars
- coffee with lucy
My 10 questions to those who I nominated
- What’s your name and it’s meaning
- Where you come from
- What book are you currently reading
- Favorite series of all time
- Favorite movies/ tv series
- Other than reading what are your hobbies
- Why did you start a blog
- What fictional world/place would you like to visit?
- What kind of pets would you love to have, or if you already have what is it
- What is your life motto